Monday, February 18, 2008

There's No Place Like Home




We three traveled home to Childress last weekend. We went to spend some time with my mom since we don't make it up there much. It was an easy trip to take in Big Blue. Jorja did great on the road, she slept most of the way. We visited with some family friends, The Dills, and their children and their children's children. We think Jorja really likes little Owen. It was cute to see them play together. We did make it to church with Grammie on Sunday and Jorja met everyone for the first time. Isn't she cute in the pink dress Stacey and Omar gave her.

Jorja also learned how to blow kisses last week. I was folding laundry and she was playing in the floor. She looks up at me and blows me a kiss - isn't that the sweetest thing! I can't believe how wonderful it is to be a mom!

Moises' mother gave us a pair of pajama pants he use to wear as a baby. Jorja has been wearing them around the house. I had to take some pictures of her in these cute pants. Can you believe that her Papi use to wear these....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That awesome...she looks sooooo cute in moises pants! Btw carly's birthday is on 1/28 not 1/29 although it's already past.

I'm writing a story about jorja for english