Friday, March 7, 2008

First Steps!




We finally had our family pictures made this past weekend. Jorja was sleepy so in the middle of the session she began to cry. I told the photographer to keep on shooting. I love this sepia pic of her crying. Isn't she too sweet.


Jorja took her first steps at daycare on Tuesday. We were of course very excited to get the news. When we got her home she walked again for us-so I went to grab the camera to video this event and she suddenly stopped. We tried for a while to get this moment on tape and it just wasn't going to happen. We are not giving up though. I'll post the video once we get it.


Our baby girl now knows how to say and wave bye bye, blow kisses(mmmm included) and give you a kiss when asked for one. She also knows how to point out on her Pinky Bear where it's nariz (nose) and ojos (eyes) are when asked. This little girl takes up so much of our time it's almost impossible to even do the laundry. We need a maid!


She had her 9 month well visit today. They say her head, weight and height are all in a very high percentage. She's a little over 20 pounds and 29 inches tall. Her head and weight look perfect to me so I'm not too worried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family!

You're right, the sepia picture of little Jorja crying is too adorable for words.

Guess what? I miss you! Uh huh, that's right.