Monday, April 21, 2008

Saying goodbye to Uncle George

Well, my Uncle George passed away a little over a week ago. This is my grandmother,who passed away three weeks before, her first child. He was 70 years old and passed while in his recliner with a grin on his face. His daughter told me it was as if he had seen his mother and smiled. It was very hard on the family, two death's in a one month period of time. He is actualy pictured below with my husband and my father at grandma's funeral.



Let's play catch-up - Moises and I attended my co-worker Joe's wedding on March 15. We had a really fun time. Pictured below is me and my friend Nikki from WaMu at the wedding. I didn't get a good picture of Joe and his beautiful bride Joanna, they all came out blurry for some reason (maybe because Moises was in control of the camera, ha ha).








On the way to Uncle George's funeral we stopped and took Jorja's picture in the bluebonnets on the side of 635. Here's how some of them turned out.















We had dinner at our house and invited Granny Karen, Uncle David and Aunt Frances. Thanks for coming over and making our evening festive. Love you!













Jorja has taken her first trip to Braums. You've got to see the video. She loves the ice cream!




I took some pictures last weekend of Jorja and Trouble outside playing together. Trouble is the sweetest dog when it comes to children.



No comments: