Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jorja's 1st Birthday Party

Jorja's 1st Birthday Party was so much fun. A big "Thank you" goes out to all of you who were able to attend and help make this event perfect! We rented a bounce house and a margarita machine. I didn't think Jorja would get much use out of either of those things but I thought it would keep the other children and adults occupied. It turned out Jorja loved the bounce house. She even crawled up the landing and into the house on her own. Grammy Dixon made her beautiful Tinkerbell cake. Thank you Tammy-it was gorgeous! Jorja had to have a bath after demolishing her cake.











Since Jorja's big party was a couple of weeks after her official birthday, her Granny wanted us to go out for dinner and celebrate her big day. Here are a few pics of that event. We went to our favorite little mexican place, Los Lupes.



3 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

That’s such a cool event space NYC. It is a beautiful party! I once took my son to the bakery to pick up the cake for his sister and he chose a cake just like this for her. I am sure this would have been delicious too. And God bless this sweet little baby. She is adorable!

find this said...

Nice Post!! pretty informative..thanks for providing such a nice post.

Best ice shaver said...

I'm so glad you are reading it! I just read another article by her too and will pass it along. I love her writing, ideas, thought process....
Snow cone machine
Snow cone machine 2020
snow cone margaritas