Thursday, December 6, 2007

Decorating Casa de Martinez for Navidad




Since this is Jorja's first Christmas Moises and I thought we should decorate the outside of the house this year. Well, I thought we should decorate and Moises just went along with the idea. We headed out to Garden Ridge with my mom the eve after Thanksgiving and bought boxes of red lights and a red and white metal Christmas Tree for the front yard. Moises and I haven't ever decorated the outside of the house before so this was a first for us all. It was a lot easier to put the lights up than I thought it would be. Moises had them up in no time. I love going outside everynight as a family to view the pretty lights. Here are a couple of shots we took of Jorja and ourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, girly. Miss you!

Jorja is a spittin' image of her daddy in that last pic!

Love ya!
Stacey