Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Turkey, Turkey, Turkey




Thanksgiving was at our house this year. Mine and Moises' mom's were here for the event. Granny Karen, Uncle David and Aunt Frances were planning on attending but Karen and David came down with that terrible virus we've all been getting. Dad and Tammy came by and brought Daniel's truck for us to borrow. Jorja was feeling much better, still not herself but getting there. We had so much food and it was delicious! I hate that Karen, David and Frances missed out on the good food and visiting. I have some pictures of our Thanksgiving Day event for your viewing pleasure.

In honor of Thanksgiving I thought I would share with you things that I am thankful for...I'm thankful that my baby girl was born healthy. I'm thankful that I have family who loves her and Moises so much. I'm so thankful that my job is only six miles from my house. I'm thankful that I still have both of my parents-and then some, still living. I have a very special husband who loves me and helps me out so much of the time. Not too many people can put up with me ya know. Life wouldn't be perfect without him. For him I am thankful.

No comments: