Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good Things To Come in 2008


I must start off by saying Thank You to my husband for getting us a mini-van!! We traded in our family car-the Impala, for a 2008 Town and Country. I love it! There's so much room. Jorja likes sitting up high so she can see out the window. I've been wanting a mini-van for years for some reason and now I have one. I'm so glad that my husband doesn't mind being seen in a mini-van. We have decided not to call it a mini-van, we now call it Big Blue. I realize that a mini-van isn't cool but I can't help but love it, it's perfect for us!

Our little girl has her first tooth at seven months old. She's crawling all over the place and standing while holding onto furniture. She's growing way too fast. Our lives have changed completely since we had her. I love being a mom and Moises loves being a dad to Jorja. I have finally been blessed with patience. I didn't think that would ever happen.

We have decided it's time to get debt free! We've been working on this for a couple of years now. We stopped using any credit cards in 2005 and we've been paying off our debt little by little. We believe we can change our lives and our future by doing this. I recommend the book Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey to assist you in becoming debt free. "If you will live like no one else, later you will live like no one else" Dave Ramsey

My good friend Stacey and her husband Omar, up and moved to Georgia this summer. Their move has turned my life upside down. I miss them so much! I have included a picture of Stacey, her niece Hannah and JG. We were use to seeing each other every day for a while. We will have to take a road trip in Big Blue to visit this spring. I miss you guys!

No comments: