Saturday, January 5, 2008

Kitty Food or Kiddie Food




Last week I was at the stove cooking dinner while Jorja was pounding on the patio door watching the dogs in the backyard. She was talking and having a conversation with herself and then it got quiet so I turned around and found my beautiful baby girl in the cat food. I yell "No" as I run over to her sticking my finger in her mouth to get all of the dry food out when all of a sudden I smell something...it wasn't just the dry food she had gotten into. Her hand were covered in sliced beef wet cat food. OMG she smelled so bad, she had eaten both the wet and dry food. I didn't know what else to do so I gave her some applejuice and let her wash it down.

Here are some pictures of her and her Grandma Toni who is 71 (doesn't she look great) and a picture her Uncle Daniel took of them on his cell phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big. Looks more and more like her mama (sorry, Moises) every day.