Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tis The Season










We've been so busy and sick to write around here. Jorja was sick with this horrible cough and now I have it. Jorja got well and now she getting it again. How am I suppose to stay away from her for a couple of weeks so we can both get better? It's impossible.

I have some pictures of our Christmas to share with everyone. We had a Christmas party at dad's in Crandall in mid-December. We were lucky enough to take a picture of four generations, Grandma Dixon, dad, me and Jorja. Then we celebrated Christmas Eve with Granny Karen, Uncle David, Aunt Frances and Grammy. Jorja enjoyed opening her gifts. She loved the wrapping paper, ribbons, bows and cards. Moises and I enjoyed every second.
Jorja and I waited in line to see Santa at the mall for 2 HOURS!!! It was crazy. She did great though. She didn't cry or get fussy. Once she made it to Santa's lap she looked up at him and smiled. Next year I think it will be dad's turn to wait in line.


No comments: