Thursday, November 8, 2007

First Blog!

I thought I would attempt to start blogging. My friend Jammi has turned me on to this. I can't stop reading her blog. I love it! Since I'm new at this and I'm not a good writer or speller I'm not sure how long this will last. It will be worth the try though. Friends and family should be able to keep up with all of the goings on in our busy lives this way. We have tons of pictures of our 5 1/2 month old Jorja Gray that we would love to post and let you view as well.

3 comments:

Jammi Palmer said...

i love it!!! i cant wait to read all about your little angel and see her grow! youre gonna do an awesome job! yea!

Unknown said...

I want more! Now I really need my laptop. More pictures please. My daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter are so precious. Lot's of love. Granny GiGi is here too seeing and reading about her little angle.

Unknown said...

I signed under David's Gmail acct. to post this - it's really Granny!