Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hold Me!





A couple of days ago my sweet baby girl stretched out her little arms for me to pick her up. I couldn't believe my eyes. She's growing too fast. She shouldn't be old enough to do that yet. Moises and I spent the weekend passing her back and forth, picking her up and down. Poor baby must have been dizzy. Isn't it amazing how something like your child holding her arms out for you melts your heart. Moises took these pictures of me and JG sleeping. He loves to catch us sleeping the same way. Like mother, like daughter right? I promise Jorja sleeps in her own bed everynight. I'm not sure how she makes it into the big bed with mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of the prettiest girls around. I LOVE the sleeping baby drool. She's beautiful. :)

-Stacey

Anonymous said...

You got some cute Thanksgiving pics to add?

-Stacey